CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm still alive

No worries...I'm still alive. LOVING my new job...absolutely loving it. Seriously loving it...get it? I like it. I just moved all my stuff from my place in Duluth, to my new place....not moving into it yet, but just moved all my stuff there. Ummm...things are going well, I have a gazillion pictures I'd like to share with you all, but I only get on a computer that I can use for personal use once in a blue moon, and it's never MY computer....only the libraries:( SO...as soon as I get internet at my new place and get my computer up and rockin'....you'll have pictures:) Hope everyone is doing well!!!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Glad to hear your news.
You're alive
You're well
You love your job
that's all great.

jessica said...

miss you! glad it's going so well for you, and am looking forward to PICTURES! hope you get moved and internet soon!

Jaime Cox said...

hey!!! can't wait to see the new pad!