This is just a warning for everyone....stay away from me. Stay FAR, FAR away!!!
I'm not sure if I've ever said "today was my worst day at work in my life", but if I have, I didn't mean it. TODAY was the worst day of work in my life. As you all know, I have a nickname at work...and again today it proved itself. Only this time it wasn't just a car accident, it wasn't just a natural death...it was tragic. 19 years old, young and dumb...the worst phone call I've ever had to take, from dad...grasping on to his young son's life, begging me to tell him it was all a lie, a sick joke, something I wish I could've done so badly it hurts my heart. Words can and will NEVER be able to explain the feeling. This one is so much more emotional, I couldn't help but think about my family, what would happen if I ever died...it's an indescribable feeling...
I'm so sick of writing about death...but it's something I'm still learning how to deal with and blogging about it helps me in some way.
On the positive side....my girlies, my mom, aunt and myself are going WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING tomorrow:) And bridesmaid dress shopping:) We have an apt at 1:00 and after that? Who knows!!! Then I'm going up north to spend time with my family and visit Jen on Monday, Tuesday i'm going to work at my part time job and then I'm HOPING like hell I can get in Wednesday morning to see my plastic surgeon (that's right....I have my own plastic surgeon)...hopefully if I can see him I'll get to schedule a surgery to fix my ugly face before my wedding!!! Then back to work Wed-Sat at the death trap work...
That's about all I've got for now....maybe if I take pictures of the dresses I'll ask your opinion:) Have a great weekend!!!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Another one bites the dust...
Posted by Mel at 11:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
what a horrible thing! i can't imagine having to be on either end of that phone call.
can't wait to see ya!
That is scary and I can't imagine taking that call!
That is very sad..
When is your wedding?
Post a Comment