SUCKS!!! I can't update my blog at work...I can't check my email at work...I can't do ANYTHING without internet at home!!!:( Good news...it's my birthday tomorrow...bad news? I get to spend the majority of the day alone...and then at 10pm I have to go to work until 6am....oh I'm SO flippin' lucky...NOT....Had big plans to go out and hang with my girls, but due to unforseen circumstances that were out of anyone's control...those plans have been cancelled. So I'll just kick it at home alone tonight...head up north tomorrrow...hang with the rentals and siblings..maybe they'll be having a NASCAR party and I'll get to see some people I know...then go to work at 10pm....For some reason, I just had a feeling I wasn't going to have any kind of good birthday this year...oh well...there's always next year I guess.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday, any way. May you have 70 or 80 more.
Happy Birthday Mel, sending birthday ((hugs)) your way.!
Post a Comment