CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Long time

Hello:) It's been SO long....not a whole lot has happened....just working....ALOT. I'm having surgery tomorrow to fix the scar I got in a car accident a year ago. Have to be at the hospital at 6am!!! Then I have to go to my parents house and recover for a day...go to a funeral Tuesday morning...recover some more...then go to work for 5 days in a row...and then....it's VEGAS time baby!!!:) 3 girls from work and myself are going...spending 4 nights in the Excalibur...going to tour the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon one day...and just relax by the pool:)

Last night I got to see a lot of super cool people at the bar in my hometown...people I haven't seen in a long time.

I know this is a random post...but I'm at work...not thinking straight...and stressed about my surgery tomorrow. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Good luck, and have a great time in Vegas. Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

jenny said...

hey - hope you're healing up well! have fun in vegas (there's a ton of people from the bay going to be out there around the same time i think). had fun last weekend (most of it anyways)! :)