CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 11, 2010

Guess who's back...back again.

HELLO! I'm going to quit making promises now...because I never own up to them! I'm back!
I've been working at my new job for just over 4 months now...and L.O.V.E. every single minute of it!!! I've met so many new, wonderful people. I'm working a pretty crazy schedule right now, but I love it. I'm currently living with my grandparents (free rent, yeah!) but will be finding my own place to live in the next month or so (before the snow flies).
My family is great. My brother is a SENIOR this year (which makes me feel totally old), my baby sister is a Sophmore. My dad is still doin' his cop thing, and my mom is my bff:)
Sad news on the home front: My dog, Raven, is very old (13) and his health is failing him. We're bringing him to the vet in the next few weeks here to decide what is best for him, which will probably be putting him to sleep if he's suffering. This has been extremely hard for me the past couple weeks, thinking of losing my dog. He's my buddy. I've had him for a lot of my childhood and all of my adult life. Whenever I visit my parents' house, he's always at my side the entire time, wanting to play, go outside, or just cuddle. It's hard for me to go visit my parents now, because I don't know if it will be the last time I see Raven or not. Last time I left I cried, hard, for the entire hour+ it took me to get home. It's going to be a rough couple weeks, that's for sure.
Other than that...nothing major going on..no men in my life. MANY stories I could share..but I'll save them for a later time....Now that I have regular internet access...this may become a hobby of mine again. Hope you all, (all 3 of you) are doing well.

1 comments:

Jan said...

So nice to read a post. I've kept up with what's going on with you on FB, but blogging is different. Sorry about Raven, but we have to be the responsible ones.