CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday...

Has it been a Monday already..wow. I'm glad I have tomorrow off to go to the St. Cloud area!!! So Friday went amazing. I took an ability/comprehensive test (did really well) then interviewed and they LOVED me. My nerves were under control, they asked me questions, I answered very well. After the interview was over they kept asking me questions about me (that's a good sign)...I'll find out by the end of the week hopefully. I didn't get the job halfway to the cities...they gave it to a local.....but oh well. Tuesday I go to the St. Cloud area for a three hour test (yuck)...hopefully that goes well. Then, Friday, I interview with the closest place I applied, so hopefully that goes well also. I'd really like to move to the cities though...it's time for a change.

So tomorrow I get to wake up at mmm...5am or so and get ready to go to St. Cloud, have to LEAVE here at 5:45ish....ICK, ICK, ICK, ICK....i want my sleep. Oh well, it's for a good cause, hopefully.

The snow we got is almost gone already...it's 43* right now and is suppose to maybe hit 60* by midweek....bye-bye snow...AGAIN:)

Um...I'm sure there is more stuff I'm forgetting...or haven't mentioned for a while...my mind is just about dead though...

3 comments:

Jan said...

It all sounds really good. Good luck on Tuesday. Snow melting, that sounds good, too.

Jaime Cox said...

I remember going to prom the first weekend in May and the weather still sucking... grr... So, I hope the snow is really leaving, for good!
Melissa, good luck with the interviews. The fact that you have so much lined up is a great sign. By the time your final interview rolls around, you'll be awesome!

jessica said...

goooood luck! if you check this email me i'll give you my number and we can have lunch or something!