I've got more questions for you to read!!!
Jamie:
- Have you already picked out your first 2 children's names? - Who says I'm having kids?!?!?! Just kidding. I've thought about it. But, obviously it depends on what I have. My first girl I would like to be Camryn Ann...I know those two don't "go" together, but Ann was my grandma's middle name and it is my mom's middle name so that's what it's gonna be. My first boy will be Bradley William. Both are names that "run" in my family and as I've gotten older I like Bradley...well "Brad" as a name. So I hope that answers yoru question.
- How many mph over the speed limit is a SAFE speed without getting a ticket? - Well, coming from experience both as a driver and a rider. I go 6 over. I've gotten one ticket in my life and I was doing 15 over, but that was because I was in an area I've never been before and the speed limit was posted on a tiny sign, not a normal speed limit sign. I've never gotten a ticket or even pulled over for going 6 over though.
- Do you like VS PINK? - No. I don't. Well, I shouldn't say I don't, I like it on other people and think it's cute. Just not for me.

3 comments:
Those are great names, but only if there's no male involved in the production of the children. Otherwise, he might have input, name he likes, etc. Maybe, you name one, he names one, then keep going.
hahaha - i hate even saying what i drive because well, then i'm admitting to a crime. :)
Want me to tell everyone jen?:)
Post a Comment