CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The main event...

So my soul purpose for going tonight was to see Dierks....(oh, Jen, I told him about the key in the mailbox and showed him your pic and he said he'd be there sometime tomorrow night...) Without further ado...I give you....Mr. Dierks Bentley...

Taking the stage...

Again....lighting up the stage with hottness

JUMBO SCREEN!!!

"Long Trip Alone"

Playin' a bluegrass style song...AWESOME

At the end of the encore there were fireworks that went along with the song "God Bless the USA" by Lee Greenwood....it's pretty emoional to be sitting in a crowed crowd (i can't think of any better words to use at 2am)....watching fireworks and the whole place belting out that song...I had a tear....

Anyway...the concert was amazing...He's a great entertainer....I would go see him again tomorrow if he was gonna be around.

Other happens today...I dyed my hair...like pu a TON of blonde in it....and...I LOVE IT!!! I'll try and get a pic of that up here sometime soon...

But for now, I must go to bed. I'm exhausted!!! My camera battery is charging and getting itself ready for Toby on Monday:) Hope ya'll are having a great week!!!

2 comments:

jenny said...

oh yeah baby! :)

Jaime Cox said...

How much fun was that??!?!?! aaahahaaa!!

Yeah, it's a good thing you didn't take pics of all the food you ate:) I'd be dying over here:) LOVE THAT FOOD!