CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

State Fair..and Miranda Lambert...

So...as I'm uploading these pictures I think to myself "self...you are an idiot"...why? you ask??? Let me tell you. I'm at the State Fair...first time EVER...and I got some good feedback from my readers (I only have 4...what can I do to change that?!)...anyway...as I'm thinking of all the CRAP I ate today...I should've done like a food blog. Taken a picture of everything I ate (which wasn't that much today as we got there kindda late and had to find the Grandstand right away)....but I thought how sweet would it be to share with blogland the amazing food...I'll try and remember that for Labor Day when I go see Toby Keith....anyway.

This first picture is the stage from our seats (sweet seats right??? loved em)

Miranda Lambert in the flesh:)

And again...

And her on the jumbo screen after it got a little darker...

That's all I've got for pics of THAT show.... she rocked the house....

1 comments:

Annie said...

yeah, i know i have been seriously lacking in the blog posting era. ugh.
i have a TON of pictures from the past few weeks that i need to get loaded onto the computer!
look for a post tonight or tomorrow, i gotta start updates or i'll have a post of just pictures!