My friend Jen posted this and of course...with something like this, you can't just read it and go on with your life, you have to repost it with your own!!!
So here it goes "never have I ever..."
- Done any kind of illegal drugs. Haven't had that "desire" I guess.
- Used a fake ID. I thought about it once, but I ended up chickening out.
- Gone streaking. People around me would die, and I wouldn't want to be responsible for that.
- Dated someone younger than me.
- Drank jag/jagbomb - since my 21st birthday almost a year ago. WOW....I remember everything up until that point in the night....never again will I do one.
- Not showered for more than 3 days in a row. I can't STAND not showering...I will pay to shower if I have to. Camping is about the only time I won't shower, even then I usually "wash up" in the lake.
- Been out of the country. That's going to change in October hopefully:)
Your turn!
Claim one of my 'nevers" that you have done...and then answer this "never have I ever...."
If I have done what you write, I will admit to it in a comment. Have fun with this!!!

1 comments:
i never have done any of those except - i dated & married someone younger than me. when i had a child, i'm pretty much sure i could have went at least 4 days without showering - or sleep for that matter. and i've really never EVER had a jagbomb and NEVER ever will. :) i'll have to post back on my blog about this now to stay in compliance with my own rules and all. hahahaha!
Post a Comment