Well I went to Urgent Care a few hours ago because my throat had all but closed up on me...they did a strep test...negative...great....so they tell me I have a "virus", they don't know what, how I got it, or how long it's going to last. Hence...they didn't give me ANYTHING for it, except a mouthwash called "Magic Mouthwash"...magic my a**.... It's pink (and if I remember correctly anything PINK that came in one of those ugly orange medicine bottles is not good)...well I remembered correctly. Directions "swish, gargle, and spit" (really technical and medical sounding huh?)....so I do that....and around 15 seconds of this 30 second ordeal I feel like I'm gonna throw up..so I start swishing again...then tried gargling (sp?)...bottom line...YUCK...I didn't last the 30 seconds and really almost did throw up. This has got to be the WORST timing ever. I'm bummed beyond belief I can't enjoy tomorrow night with my cousin and our friends, there definately won't be any yelling at the Super Bowl party....Guess I'm stuck...
encouraging words welcome.....
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Awesome...
Posted by Mel at 5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment