My cousin's 21st Birthday was a complete and total success!!! I'm so happy. We all went out to dinner last night at her favorite restaurant, and from there we proceeded to help her "experience" the bar scene:) Being sick, I was the DD, and the "shot police". She was only allowed to have one shot every hour, which to some degree worked... All in all she had 6 shots, and many many beers. She held her own though and I was very proud of her!!! She was up this morning at 11 with a small headache, but nothing major. We're planning on going out again tonight!!!
Does anyone remember their 21st celebrations? I remember everything about mine except the last few hours...embarassing, but I didn't have "shot police" at my birthday and ended up taking somewhere around 18 shots or so....I'm lucky I'm not dead!!! So let's hear about the 21st celebrations blog land...I'm interested in the different ways of celebrating.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Last night....
Posted by Mel at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm glad you felt well enough to go. Every party needs a DD, but the "shot police", never heard of that one. Maybe it's unique to MN. I remember my 21st, it was 42 years ago.
The "shot police" is just keeping constant eye on the birthday girl making sure people aren't buying her shots left and right....
Yeah, my 21st sucked. It was midweek and I was not feeling it at all. I'm sure I was drunk and I remember having some of those shots that were on fire. But....nothing cool. I'd be more excited now for the dinner with my girlfriends:)
i had a big party at my parent's house. bonfire, hottub, booze, and good friends. it was a great time and i didn't get blitzed at a bar to the point of no return. i'm glad i had that kind of party instead!
I wish I had that kind of party...I don't remember the last 2 hours of my bday....
Post a Comment