CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Goodbye...

Well since it's been almost two weeks and I haven't really gotten better...I'm going home to my parents house for the weekend. I think this will be the best thing for me because at my house God only knows who will be there, what time they will be there, and how loud they will be. At my parents at least I know I can go in the basement and sleep...whenever I want. And I'll get home-cooked meals at home (I can't remember the last time I had one). Speaking of meals...since my birthday is a week from today (Feb. 15), and my parents aren't going to be around that night, we're going to have my "birthday dinner" tomorrow night:) It's tradition in our family to have whatever dinner the birthday person wants...LOVE that tradition. I haven't decided yet what I want...but my mom's an amazing cook, so whatever I pick I know it'll be awesome:)

I'm very excited to see my brother & sister (they don't know I'm coming:) and the animals...I love going home. It hasn't been very long since I've seen my family, but when I'm sick I want/need them that much more.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe weekend!!!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Sleep a lot. It's nice you can go home to get well.

jenny said...

did you have a good weekend at home? my weekend was way too busy.

oh, and that cake came from the bakery in town - hahaha!

jessica said...

happy birthday!
my blog