CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sad Day....

Tonight is one of the sadest nights I can remember in a long time...Brett Favre and the Green Bay Packers just couldn't quite overcome the cold, and couldn't cover Plaxico like he needed to be covered....which lead to their defeat, and subsequent end to their season. I really thought this game was going to be a cake walk, but that's what I get for thinking. Regardless of tonight's game, Favre is an amazing quarterback and had an amazing season, shattering all types of records, and for that I am proud to be a Green Bay Packer fan for life!!!

I would love to start posting pictures on here, but I broke my camera a few months ago. I asked for this one for my birthday (middle of february), so we'll see if I get it. Orange is without a doubt my favorite color, and this camera has gotten some good reviews. I'm not HUGE into photography so I don't need any special fancy cameras, just something cute, cool, and that takes good pictures....what do you think? (if you click on the title of my blog you can see the camera, it's the only way I could figure out how to get the link on here)

0 comments: