Guess what?! Jess, bless her sweet little soul...has tagged me. Why, you ask? Because I have a "crazy" self portrait...:) What am I to share with blogland? My quirks. Seven of them...
- The end number of whatever time I set my alarm for MUST be an odd number (excluding 5), example - 9:31, 9:33, 9:37, 9:39...NOT A CLUE why, but that's what quirks are right?!
- A messy kitchen stresses. me. out... to no end. There was a week or so where I didn't have time to clean my kitchen and it got so bad for me I closed my eyes walking through the kitchen to go up to my room...
- Unless in extreme situations, I don't use "short-cut" words while typing, texting, or god forbid talking. Idk, idc, u2, u, g2g...etc. I just don't do it. I use "lol" but that's about it. The only time I'll really resort to that is if I'm sending a text and I'm about to run out of characters, then I'll try and shorten things up....otherwise I have to have the correct word. (wow, re-reading this I sound like a complete nut job)
- I have an unexplained URGE to be early for everything. It's gotten to the point where I wake up for work SO early sometimes I have to sit and watch the Today Show because I just can't go to work that early. This is especially odd to me, because EVERYONE in my entire family is a late bug....the later the better it seems for them. Hell, my cousin was late for her own birthday!!!
- This one is weird...my favorite color is orange...here's the quirk....at all times during the day I must have something orange either on me, or with me (in my purse). I have to be able to see that fantastic color whenever I want throughout the day, or I get sad.
- I hate, hate, hate, HATE green peppers and onions. I realize they are a staple for cooking, they give flavor, color, blah blah BLAH...but I won't do it. When/if I have a family and I cook for them (because I can cook, and like to cook) onions and green peppers will not be a part of our meals. UNLESS, my husband likes them. Then it will be his job to BUY, peel, cut, and prepare the meal (which I will not eat). Nuff said.
- The toilet paper from the roll I am using must be over the top. If it is not, wherever I am, I will change it so it is. If I'm at someone else's house, I'll change it for me, and then change it back to what the owner of the toilet paper likes, but I just can't do it. And it freaks me out that I can't do it, cuz it's so juvenile!!!
- I absolutely. cannot. STAND. people looking at my feet. This is pure torture for me, truly. The weird thing is...I HATE wearing socks and love wearing flip-flops. AND I have a tattoo on the top of my foot!
Well there ya have it....i came up with eight quirks about me. Sorry if they're lame, but I'm lame. I've also never been tagged before. But since I've had to suffer through coming up with some quirks...Jen, Cheryl, and sorry Jamie, let's hear about your quirks:)

3 comments:
Mel, you need to check out How about Orange. http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/ It's a very creative blog, and Jess loves orange, too.
Good gried.. I'll kill you. These tags.. I swear. KILL'N ME.
And.. I have a tatoo on the top of my toe. That's interesting to know of you:)
you would be stressed out in my kitchen! you are one quirky chick.
Post a Comment