Is there an award for most posts in one day??? I'm at work right now, bored out of my frickin' mind!!! So, I say to myself, I'll read the news online. OK, so MSN is my homepage and I remember reading this story about a week ago and had my laughs and disbelief as to how something so odd could happen, but to see it again as a headline, I had to share....
WHAT IS THIS CHICK THINKING?! I understand people have phobias of leaving their house, of the sun (the movie Benchwarmers has a great character that is afraid of the sun that makes me laugh every time i watch the movie...you should watch it:), anyway, people have phobias. I have a couple. But to not leave the bathroom for so long that your ass gets STUCK to the toilet seat?!?!?! It had to be medically removed. How embarrassing, first to have your "boyfriend" have to call the police because he is "worried" about you...um...duh your ass is stuck to the toilet seat. What is this guy thinking? He brought her food and water IN THE BATHROOM for two years?! Did they have sex while she was sitting on the pot too??? Oh, there are so many questions to ask. After the first um let's see...five HOURS or so of your girlfriend sitting on the pot wouldn't you get a LITTLE concerned? TWO YEARS...seriously. They both seem mentally fit for each other, retarded. **I realize "retarded" isn't politically correct, I'm not meaning to be offensive to anyone but this lovely couple**
So what is my TFT you ask??? What's the longest you've ever sat on the pot???
HA!!! Just kidding. I do NOT want to know that. Serious though, what are your thoughts....I'd love to hear what people think. Do you think I'm crazy for thinking this a ludicrous thing to have happen to someone. Was her family not wondering where she was? Friends? I just don't get it.

3 comments:
that is insane! she must be fricken out of her mind - along with that boyfriend. hmmm, she's been in there AWHILE - like um, TWO FRICKEN YEARS! wow. when i read that - about having to surgically remove the seat from her ass - i wanted to puke.
i had to laugh OUT LOUD at your question "what's the longest you've sat on the pot"... yeah who knows what was going on there. crazy stuff. how's the job hunt!?
Mel, you've won a book. Hope you love it. Just send my your shipping, and it'll be on it's way. rjprytz at hotmail dot com.
Post a Comment