So, I found it only fitting that I, again, update you on what's going on with these idiots...um people. As I was working my EXTREMELY boring shift yesterday I was surfing the web and came across this article.
What I'm about to say feels like a double edged knife stabbing into my leg as I say it (because I work on one side of the Justice System), but how frickin' messed up is our System that someone that allows his mentally challenged girlfriend to sit on a toilet for so long she ADHERES to it, gets NO jail time for this act. And really, I really need to know where I can meet a guy like this....not only does he allow his "girlfriend" to sit there that long she literally becomes "one" with the porcelain throne, he's a perv that exposes himself to TEENAGERS!!! What a great guy...I wish I could bring him home to mom and dad. Guess I'll have to wait till he's done doing his time. GOD! People are absolutely friggin' nuts.
On a lighter, and less annoying, note. How would you like to be the bouncer that did this?! He carded the Governor...of his own state...and REFUSED to let her in?! How does a manager not get called in to "oversee" this? I'd feel like a complete ass if I were the one who did this. I mean yeah, you're suppose to have your ID, but seriously...it's the Governor. If you knew anything at all, watched any kind of TV or read any kind of newspaper, you know what your own Govenor looks like. I thought it was hilarious that the lady just "went home" and her husband continued on. Really? Not to mention that fact that, isn't there some "rule" bouncers and people have to go by when carding. Isn't it like "if you look under the age of 40 you will be carded". This lady looks like she's 102;) Stupid, pointless post, I know. Have a good Thursday!!!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Updated
Posted by Mel at 4:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Mel, you are harsh about how old the Gov. looks. Man, she really does look her age, not 40, not 102, Bouncer was wrong to even card her, I'm 64 and the last time I was carded I was 40, and the bouncer declared that I looke 'way under 21'. Boy, was I pissed.
who's our governor?
kidding.
Post a Comment