I'M ENGAGED!!! I'm exhausted right now, so I'll post "the story" tomorrow when I wake up...but I figured I'd let you see the sparkly rock that now adorns my all important finger:)
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Guess What?!?!
Posted by Mel at 10:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
congratulations! i am SO happy for you both! :) i think i've said that um, about a gazillion times already though. love ya!
Congratulations Mel!! Share the details..
OMG, how wonderful. Congratulations, and yes, please don't forget to give the details.
Congrats! Is this the boyfriend who you had not yet made it "official" with yet back in May?? Things must have moved quickly toward marriage! Good for you!
story! story! story! story! story! story! story! story!
congratulations!!!
Woot! That’s awesome… How come your ring is on your middle finger? That how they do it in your neck of the woods? It also seems I have some catching up to do as I only check your blog every couple of weeks considering you typically only post once a month or so…
Post a Comment