CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Drum roll please.....

OK, so do you want the good news, the good news, OR the good news first???!!! Let me go bullet style on you here for a minute...

  • I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!! It is no longer a secret. Pending a background investigation, I will be a full-time corrections officer here in a couple weeks. I interviewed with the Sheriff on Monday, and got the call TUESDAY morning saying I was the chosen one!!! So now the background investigators will be going to my places of employment and talking to people, they'll be calling all my references, etc. All the normal stuff background investigators do. I. am. SO. EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I GOT A DATE FOR THE WEDDING!!! This isn't that big of a surprise, I mean really, who WOULDN'T want to go with me???;) Just kidding. I'm going with who I will call my "boyfriend" because, well I guess he basically is, so you can take the quotes away if you want, but we haven't really made it official yet:)
  • IT'S WEDNESDAY!!! "Hump day"....I absolutely HATE this phrase, I understand what it means, but it's just so weird to say...that being said it means that half of the week is over and it's almost........FISHING OPENER!!!
  • I'M ALREADY SEEING RESULTS FROM THE GYM!!! So I guess I had more than three things to share, but I joined the gym last Friday and have gone every day but Sunday, and am already seeing results!!! I'm sticking to my guns this time. I go to the gym for an hour and a half everyday (almost)....one hour on the elliptical, arm training, and tanning (I'm already tan:)

Things really couldn't be any better folks....HAPPY HALF-WAY THROUGH THE WEEK DAY!!!:)

4 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Woo-hoo!!! Just keep that high going and going!!

Jan said...

Most excellent.

jessica said...

see?! i told you everything works out! all that stressing for nothing, and look at all those awesome bonus things! congrats!!

Jaime Cox said...

Yay!! Good for you!! It's ALL going your way right now!! Sweet..