Ok, so I was MIA ALLLLLL day yesterday (and this whole week pretty much, so I'll update you and give you the weekend/week lineup)...yesterday I woke up with the BIGGEST headache I've ever had in my entire life. Woke up at like 7am, called into work saying I wasn't gonna go, went back to bed until about 2pm (which is extremely weird for me to sleep past ten EVER) but I wake up, still having this issue with my head. So we order lunch/early dinner around 3...I eat, but not much cuz I felt like I was going to throw up, took some Advil, drank some water and went BACK to sleep until about 6...mind you, I haven't even gotten out of bed yet. So I wake up at 6, and this time the headache has moved to the OTHER side of my head:( At this point, I'm on the verge of tears because I don't know what else to do, I ate, drank water, took meds and slept and none of that helped. Well finally around 8 i could feel the pain start to dissipate so I just let it do it's thing, but SERIOUSLY. I had a headache for more than 12 hours!!!!!!! Worst thing ever. So then of course last night when it was "bed time"....I'm wide awake. Tossing and turning, not letting the other person (who shall remain nameless and not be talked about) sleep..I felt bad. But we both woke up today feeling like a million bucks. I came back to my place, showered and here I am ready to tackle this....FRIDAY!!!!!
That's right....It's Friday....as you have probably guessed....Friday is my absolute FAVORITE day...well besides Saturday and Sunday. I have a TON of stuff to do this weekend. I have to start/finish my background packet (I know, I've been "saying" I was going to do this all week...) I have to do my laundry (ALL of it) and clean my room and then get everything ready for the big interview on Monday....sooo nervous about that I don't even wanna start talking about it....anyway...
Next Saturday is fishing opener......OH YEAH BABY!!!! I LOVE fishing, but this opener, I have been recruited to work for a bar that I frequent called "Moldeez", as they are sponsoring a fishing tournament. I'm doing it with one of my BESTEST friends ever, Ashley (not the one that I grew up with). We're having a "sleepover" at her and her boyfriends' house Friday night,and then we're going to be at the high bridge Saturday morning starting at 6am until 10am selling tickets to the fisherman/women...ah hell..the fisherpeople:)....and then at 11:30 I have to go to the weigh-in site and sit at a computer and record everyone's name/address/phone number/fish weight. The heaviest fish is guaranteed $1,000.00!!!!! I'm so excited to be a part of it all. Then obviously there is going to be a big bash at the bar that night:)...thank GOD Ashley lives within walking distance, cuz once my car is parked after weigh-in, it's parked:) Then I think Sunday we'll probably all go out fishing and have a little BBQ that night....so I'm REALLY wishing that this weekend was next weekend, cuz this weekend is all work, and next weekend is all play:)
Ok are you bored yet??? I bet I don't have any readers after this boring novel....off to work for what I'm sure will be an extremely long 4 hours...then home to start the "work". Happy Friday!!!!:)

1 comments:
I have suffered from chronic headaches for years too...there is nothing worse.
Hope it doesn't come back anytime soon!
Post a Comment