It is no longer any kind of secret. I was offered a full time dispatching job...an hour away from duluth..and i took it. I put my two weeks in at the admin. assistant job today, I'm calling a realtor tomorrow to check out rentals in the city, I have a drug screen test and a psych evaluation before i oficially begin training, but obviously i'll pass those. So my official start date is June 2:) Sooo that's about all there is to say right now. I guess i'll know more tomorrow. Have a happy Friday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats again!!
woot woot! we need to go out to celebrate. let me know if that guy flakes on you. i know one more person that might be a housing resource!
Wow, I like this way better, for you. Congrats, and good luck with apt. hunting.
Post a Comment