CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Moving...

Tomorrow is the day ladies and gentlemen....I'm moving out of D-town. Granted, it's only 40 minutes away, but I'm still moving. I spent ALL day today (7am until 11pm) doing laundry, folding clothes, packing things, packing up my car, cleaning my car, cleaning my house...I did a TON of stuff today. Felt good to get it all done, but it was a lot of work. And now tomorrow my cousin and I are going down to my new place, unpacking my stuff, then hittin' up a special little band performance and then fishing...ahh my weekend is gonna be SO RELAXING!!!:)

So the point of this post is to tell you that I'm moving to the sticks and am not really going to have internet...sooo if I don't post for a while, I'm ok...just livin' the dream;)

Have a great weekend ya'll!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you got a lot done! have a good weekend and good luck next week! :)

jessica said...

so how are you??

gram said...

good luck out there and you are still close to home!! a new adventure, take advantage of doing things like this when you aren't tied down to anyone, i think it is great that you are "starting over". good luck and take care of yourself!!!